Team Leader for KKC in Juba
Ms Hellen Anyango
Notices about KKC Juba
- 10 kids in Juba are waiting to join Kingdom Kids Club
- The kids will eat mandazi and other yummy snacks
- Arrangements of KKC activiities in Juba is possible due to collaboration between KKC and the Fellowship Baptist Church directed by the Kenyan Pastor Charles Oruta
- Most of the children are orphans, those whom parents died during war, and others are internal displaced children and ones who come from poor families.
- Almost 83 percent of the population in South Sudan resides in rural areas. Poverty is endemic with at least 80 percent of the population defined as income-poor and living on an equivalent of less than US$1 per day. More than one third of the population lacks secure access to food.
- During the conflict, guerrilla movements recruited tens of thousands of child soldiers from South Sudan.
- Many of the street children have been infected by a nasty virus
- You can support the activities for these kids by donations from this webiste or from GoFundMe
Some of the KKC kids in Juba. Why not be a part in supporting their activities ?
Pastor Charles Oruta together with some of the KKC Juba kids