The team leaders Pastor Diptiman Lima
with his wife Mrs Sreedevee ”Bujji” Kakita
Notices about KKC Labanyagada in India
- About 50 kids joined KKC in the village Labanyagada, India, in July 2017
- The kids in the club usually eat yummy food consisting of samosa, bora, banana and bread
- Kingdom Kids Club collaborate with the Christian organization "Care for kids ministries in India"
- The children in KKC Labanyagada originates from very poor backgrounds. The community people go for labour work to the urban areas. Many of the people are illiterate.
- Labaynyagada is located on the Andhara Orissa Boarder of east India and most of the people belongs to the religions Hindu or Christians. People living here are sessional labour.
- The children in Labaynagada are not able to get proper education. There health facilities are poor and child labour is very common.
- Please, contact KKC if you would like to support the Sunday school activites in Labanyagada, India
Some photos for you
We are Kingdom Kids Club in Labanyagada in India
Eating yummy food consisiting of samosa, bora, banana and bread, distributed in meal boxes