The team leaders
Mrs Rashmita and Pastor Tejoban Lima
Notices about KKC Punjapai in Odisha state, India
- 30 kids in the mountain village Punjapai enjoy KKC Christian Sunday school since October 23, 2016.
- The kids use to eat delisciuos and yummy food like bora, samosa, banana and bread
- The kids learn about bible stories and have lots of fun.
- The villagers of Punjapai, who speak the language Kui, depend solely on mountain for their sustaining needs. The parents take their kids with them when they go to mountain for work i.e. the kids are not attending any regular school. Some parents work consist in collecting leaves for selling on the market. Some parents work as "slaves" in the fields for cultivation of ragi, bean, maize, rice, green gram and brinjal.
- In Punjapai the people usually prayes to stones and trees but now, after the arrival of KKC, the kids, but also the adults, have just start to pray to their Father in heaven who always listen to us when we pray.
Some of the KKC Punjapai kids
We eat yummy food from plates made by leaves. That is our culture.
We listen to bible stories from the KKC Sunday school teacher Mr. Manasha Chandraguru. Irpo use to help Manasha
We pray to God
We give and receive hugs
We play games
We participated in the world-wide KKC painting contest
We win eatable prizes
We sing Christian songs together
The KKC Sunday school teacher Mr. Manasha Chandraguru together with little Sanju. Sanjus mother Seuli is reponsible for manufacturing of the KKC caps