The team leaders
Pastor Diptiman Lima
with his wife Mrs Sreedevee ”Bujji” Kakita
KKC Pollur in India
- About 30 kids will soon join KKC in the village Pollur, located in Andhra Pradesh state in southest India
- The kids in the club will probably eat yummy food consisting of samosa, bora, banana and bread
- Kingdom Kids Club collaborate with Life Changing Ministry (LCM) in India
- The children in KKC Pollur originates from poor backgrounds. The community people go for labour work to the urban areas. Many of the people are illiterate.
- In Pollur most of the people belongs to the religions Hindu or Christians. People living here are sessional labour.
- Many children in Pollur are not able to get proper education. There health facilities are poor and child labour is very common.
- Please, contact KKC if you would like to support the KKC Sunday school activites in Pollur
Some photos for you